Alcohol and drug addiction effects many individuals and families across Australia, and it is important to remember that help and support is available to help you overcome substance abuse issues.
Many people who struggle with drug and alcohol addictions will benefit from professional support to help them understand what makes them use substances and assist them in finding new ways to cope with the pressures of daily life.
Our Life Resolutions team are proud to provide professional support to help people struggling with drug and alcohol problems. We are here if you need support.
Is Drug Addiction Affecting You?
- Do you experience an unmanageable urge to use drugs?
- Do you find yourself using increasing amounts of the substance?
- Is your financial situation affected by your drug use?
- Do you seem unable to stop using, despite urging from friends and family?
- Do you experience debilitating withdrawal symptoms when you attempt to stop using?
Is Alcohol Addiction Affecting You?
- Do you experience black-outs or short-term memory loss after drinking?
- Do you find reasons or create excuses to drink?
- Do you regularly drink alone or hide your drinking from others?
- Do you experience daily headaches, nausea, and exhaustion?
- Are you dealing with relationship problems because of your drinking?
Many people feel shame around their issues with drink and drugs, but seeking professional support is an important step in learning to live drug and alcohol free. Reach out and seek support if you are struggling to cope.
The Life Resolutions TeamCan Help You
If you would like to book an appointmentwith theLife Resolutions team, please contact our friendly team today or check out our website for more information on the services we offer at LifeResolutions.